Sash balance needed

A contractor from Milford, NH says:
DH Windows installed in the 1980s. Glass 33X24 (unit 3046?) the balance has E90 9#27 3 84 and 11600-17 markings. What balance do I need to order?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure these are DH Windows? It sounds like the balance is Andersen. If so, check out our 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balances with the stamp 9#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)