Sash balancer

A handy person from Milford PA says:
Need to replace both the right and left side balancers. And I can't figure out the replacement part.
I'm seeing numbers:
BB21 1192
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2132.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2136.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at our 24-431 Andersen sash balance that will replace the (419) stamp on your balance. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at