"Sash clip" part identification

A home owner from USA says:
I need to order these for 3 identical windows. Length of the spiral balance tubes is 27" diameter looks like 3/8". Looking at the photos you have on your website, my balance tubes closely resemble the 301 series. What do I need to order? Also, same windows have Keller window lock 90-028.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Ann. I recognize this part. You have an old, now defunct Keller single hung window. I recommend that you consider our S303-27 spiral balance as a possible replacement. I also recommend our 17-018 and 17-019, which appear to match the bottom sash clip featured in your picture. As for the top sash guide, check out our 18-002. Let me know what you think of these suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)