Sash clips replacement

A contractor from White Hall, MD says:
These look like your 11/16 #18-142 (except mine are almond color). My part has the same dimensions as the 18-142 except for the top. The top of the 18-142 looks like it extends horizontally over the top of the sash frame. My clip is broken so I can't determine the dimension of the top. Any thoughts. I'm asking because its a 45 minute drive to where the window is located.
thanks
Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1109.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1110.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 18-142 certainly looks similar! If the dimensions all match up, it seems like a good bet. You say that the top is broken, so you can't confirm whether it's the same, but I can't really confirm, either. The only way to confirm that would be to use an undamaged top sash guide as a reference.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.