Sash controls handle and lock set

A home owner from Piqua, OH 45356 says:
Need to replace this whole sash controls handle and key unit. Having trouble finding a match with this model in hardware stores.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1608468293104961575132527424160.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16084683330796373609282758417467.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1608468373539141624497020190197.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. See our 82-035 handle set, which can be keyed with our 82-315 key lock and housing. For your mortise lock, review our 82-226. Be sure to double check that the distance between the installation holes matches your original parts, and let me know if you have any further questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at