Sash lock for Atrium Window

A quick learner from 89143 says:
I am trying to replace this sash for an Atrium window. I have the understanding that Atrium window are out of business and there parts are obsolete. The mounting holes are about 2 1/4 inches apart The cam is 1/2 inch from the top and locks about a 1/4 of an inch from the top of the window that it sits on.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

It's hard to make out what the back of the lock looks like, but from what I can see it looks like our 90-310 or our 90-063W could work for you. You can also take a look at our full selection of locks here.  

Please carefully compare our measurements and dimensions to what you have to be sure, and get back to us if you have any questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.