Sash guide

A home owner from USA says:
Old aluminum window, need guide on bottom. 1st picture is the broken one, third picture is what it looks like.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2173.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2175.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2178.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Wayne. I see that you have the Keller Series 303 window that uses the Series 303 spiral balance. This balance comes assembled with a 15-010 shoe. Take a look and see what you think. For the bottom sash clips, see if our 17-018 and 17-019 are the ones you are looking for. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at