Sash guide

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you have a sash guide like this one?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 67-026 guide. This one snaps in place, though I'm not sure if it matches yours. Take a good look at it and see if they match up. To be honest, I'm not sure how your guide attaches to the sash, so the 67-026 is just an educated guess. If you were to show us some more photos of it removed from the window, specifically of its underside, we may be able to find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)