Sash guides and 30" balance springs

A contractor from Fort myers fl says:
I don't know which sash guide is a good match? I also need a couple balance springs too. They are 30 ". From metal end to metal end. The plastic ends are not included in the length.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 462018B7-3BEF-476F-A2A5-59B4F2C162A5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5EFCF865-3340-4A04-977D-C1316EF710DA.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Starting off with your top sash guide, carefully compare your measurements of our 18-166 and see if yours is a match. As for your balance, we will need to see a photo showing the other end of the balance with the nylon fitting attached. Please also make sure to include the stamp option on the balance. Thank you.

Thank you for your help. I have included more photos of the balance springs. I did not take any pictures of the numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E32D1E32-5BC3-4623-BB63-E49B36F365CD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 143C387F-05E3-4CED-A276-3BCD55E9DE0E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 588D7C76-C427-4129-B6EF-9916E383F8E3.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for the photos. Take a look at both our S380-30 and S385-30 balances. The only difference between these balances is the depth measurement of the bottom balance shoe. The depth measurement for the Series 380 is 1" and for the Series 385 is 1-3/32". Measure your bottom balance shoe, like in the diagram below, to determine which balance will make the better match. Since your stamping does not correspond to any of our stampings, you will need to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the sash weight chart located on the store page. 

Alternate view of 15-004
Alternate view of 15-004
Paul,
Awesome job. Thank you. I'm new to this any your descriptions are great. I refer everyone to your company. Thank you again
Don
Profile picture of Paul

You are very welcome. We are happy to help. We look forward to working with you again on your next project. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.