Sash keeper? Size?

A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
Greetings! Thanks for this helpful tool.
I need to replace the sash keeper (I believe- the locks hooks into it) on my vinyl double hung windows.
What is the correct replacement piece?
Thanks a million.
User submitted a photo of a window keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Michelle. Compare your dimensions to our 90-301 keeper and see if this is something you can use as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)