Sash lift handles

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
i am looking for a sash handles for a triple pane windows. can't find them anywhere. you guys are our last hope. the windows are at least 15 years old and filled with some sort of gas between the panes. They look almost identical to your product code, 26-247.The mount is the same.horizontal with the sash with 2 screws to fasten. The screws measure 2 and 1/4 inches center to center. The opening in the sash itself is 2 and 9/16 inches, to accommodate the handles. also, can you provide any expertise as to how i may access the screws to remount the handles. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
just was able to find my windows are thermal guard brand. hope this helps. thanks for your consideration.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to show us a picture of the hardware in question? That would be a huge help. Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Will do Tom, thanks so much.
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Here are photos of the sash lifts
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your handle looks similar to the 67-025 that Thermal Guard used on their horizontal sliding windows. However, you will need to remove the remainder of the handle still in the window. Is there a piece of trim that you can remove to access the screws? I think you should be able to pry it off.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at