Sash lock

A home owner from Indiana says:
I need replacement parts for the sash locks that look like this. It says NUPRIME by Season All on the lock but I cannot really read the numbers. Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 90-042 Nuprime lock. I think this may be what you need, but check it out just to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)