Sash lock and keeper

A quick learner from 53705 says:
Hi,

We have Marvin replacement single and double hung windows through much of our house. However, in one room, we a different set of single hung windows that may or may not be Marvin.

The issue is that one of the sash locks has broken and I am trying to find the replacement lock hardware. What makes this lock different from the rest of the locks is that the rear half attached to the upper sash (keeper), sits at an angle.

The hole distance is 2" on both parts. Overall length is 3.5". Lower sash lock is 3/4" wide. Upper sash keeper is 5/8" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220219_104223657.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220219_105921158.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This window is definitely not Marvin. They appear to be Andersen brand. I say this because your lock is a dead ringer for our 90-095, which has only ever been used on Andersen.

I think this is exactly what you want, but give it a look and let me know what you think! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

A contractor from macon ga says:

I need a Marvin Window lock. It is for a tilt window that is a double hung. The part number is 41171 Can you help me please.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am familiar with that lock, but it is unfortunately not something that we can supply. It's been discontinued for many years now and we know of no working alternative.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.