Sash locks

A quick learner from Louisianna says:
You seem like a friendly company so I will share with you my issue. I was visiting my mothers home in Lake Charles Louisiana this past Thanksgiving and was staying a few days with her. I wanted to open the window and get some fresh air. As I tried to open the latch it started to crumble in my hands and each time I went to a different window the same thing happened. She lives in a neighborhood of about 100-200 homes all with similar windows.

I have attached a picture of the window latch parts and a picture of the only label I could find on the window.
After looking at some of your latches I believe that maybe ( 90-063W "Acorn sash lock white" ) may be the replacement. Can you help me with this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving debacle with us! Based on the detailed photo and dimensions you provided us, I certainly agree that the 90-063W would be a great replacement option for you. Let us know how it works out!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.