Replacement Sash locks

A quick learner from USA says:
Swisco customer services, was hopping you could tell me if you have this size of latches for my windows.(took photos,hope they help) need total of 16 latches. would like antique brass (kind of dark). thanks or any help if you don't carry.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I hope we can help! I recommend looking at our 90-027. It looks like the biggest difference is the width of the base, but I don't think that should matter so much. What do you think?
A home owner from 66061 says:
yes paul, i'm not sure with what you sent (90-027) will this parts cover pre drilled holes in my window frame?thanks let me look at.any other you can think of/thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe it should cover most of the old base impression on the wood frame. The holes spacing actually looks like it could be the same as yours, but you should still confirm just in case. Your lock is an older "stamped" steel version which is no longer available, and we believe that the 90-027 is the newer version.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.