Sash pivot bar

Quick Learner from Tennessee
Apr 29, 2024 12:26 pm
Hi there,
I am looking for a replacement pivot bar. The one I need is similar in shape to the 26-360 but the dimensions are:
2 1/2 long
From flat end to first hole is 1 1/8"
From flat to second hole is 1 7/8"

Do you have one that meets these dimensions?
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 1:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid we don't have a pivot bar that matches the 26-360 that also has the same hole placement. Can you verify that you're measuring from the center of each hole, not their edges? Would it also be possible to see a photo of the old pivot bar removed from the window?

Apr 30, 2024 3:11 pm
Here are a few photos of the bar that I have.
IMG_1562 IMG_1561
2 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 1:20 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you. This pivot bar looks like a closer match to our 26-398, but even the hole placement here is different. I'm afraid I can't garner your precise measurements from just a photo of a tape measure. You will need to review our specs carefully to verify how well they match your own part. 

Detail of 26-398
Detail of 26-398

May 1, 2024 1:53 pm
That looks pretty close! Thank you!
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 2:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

You're welcome! Please let me know if you had any other questions and I'd be happy to assist.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts