Sash pivot parts

A professional from Florida says:
I have pictures of the parts, so I need model #'s and my cost on 20-50 of each. It is for a large resort and I am not sure how many they will buy at a time. The only one I'm confident in is my shoe looks like the 15-191.

Thank you and I await your reply.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shari 4 actuator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shari 3 sweep lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shari 2 shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shari 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I will go in the order of each photo:

• Tilt Thumb latch lever: you will need to measure the length of the forks underneath, as well as the distance between both forks. In the meantime, you can view our Tilt Thumb latch levers here. Keep in mind it's possible we may not have a match; let me know if that's the case.
  • Sash Lock: can you tell us the distance between the center of each mounting hole? That will help us narrow down what you need.
  • Pivot Shoe: I agree, the 15-191 looks like the right match.
  • Pivot Bar: This is a little unusual. Can you tell me the distance between the center of each mounting hole and the tip of the pivot bar that fits into the pivot shoe? Also, does the vertical tab also have a hole in it? 

From there, we'll try and narrow down what we can. Many thanks.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.