1658 L/R Sash pivot set similar to 26-164

A home owner from franklin, ma says:
I need a harvey 1658 L&R pivot set(your # 26-164), the one that shows in your catalog is not round on the bottom (like the one I have)but shows it open on the bottom, it looks like the correct set, but I wonder did the picture not show the entire product(the bottom) or has it been re-enginered.
Thank you
A customer submitted photo of a sash pivot set.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

Do you happen to know the manufacturer of the window on which this pivot bar is used on.
A home owner from Franklin, MA says:
I believe that it is a Harvey, but can't find proof on the window.
Beuce
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience, but unfortunately your original sash pivot pin has been discontinued and is no longer available.

The current replacement is the 26-164 Harvey Sash Pivot Set. The only other alternative would be to replace the entire window.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
To whom it may concern,

In searching your pivot pin parts listing I was not able to find a match for the pivot pin I need to replace. By any chance do you have an additional selection of pivot pins that are not featured or do you know of a supplier that may have an even greater selection of pivot pins than what you display? Please let me know when your time allows. Thank you!

Matt H.
User submitted picture of 1658 pivot bar pair.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your images. it looks like you're looking for the same hardware as the one in this very same thread. As stated above, this sash pivot pin has been discontinued and is no longer available.

The current replacement is the 26-164 Harvey Sash Pivot Set. The only other alternative would be to replace the entire window.

Take a look at the 26-164 and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from mass says:
i also have the same problem. but i still give it a try . it fits perfectly.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.