Sash pull without screws

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
I have been searching for a sash pull without screws for the new Marvin Wood inside / fiberglass outside windows that came without sash pulls. Marvin says we can not drill the window as it may break glass and will void the warranty. Sales neglected to tell me no sash pulls.

I have noticed your 26-116 sash pull could probably work with we use some good quality construction epoxy for the handles

The picture above is from other windows in another apartment that were replaced a while back. The manufacturer of those windows has been acquired by one of the big guys. So they are not an option.

Any other suggestions. I have looked all over the internet for no drill sash pulls. My tenant is short and the bottom window is double pane 42 inches high. Needless to say heavy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash pull without screws.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your picture is too blurry to make out. I can tell you that we don't sell any sash pull that doesn't require screws to install. Gluing them may work, but there are obviously a lot of drawbacks to that. It's your only other option aside from voiding the warranty, though. If the sash is as big as you say then that might be the only option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)