Sash release lever

A quick learner from Severna Park, MD says:
I have a broken sash release lever and need a replacement. It is a top mount. Please help me find the correct part I have attached a photo of the broken one and a functioning one. Also how do you replace the sash release lever?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This part is actually called a tilt latch. It's hard to tell what you have without seeing the "tooth," but start by examining our 26-243 and 26-244. Could these match your part? Watch the video below for instructions on how to replace them, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at