Sash release levers.

A quick learner from COMSTOCK PARK MI says:
I SENT BACK SASH RELEASE LEVER 26-119. THE PRONGS ON THOSE WERE 8/16 FROM LEFT SIDE EDGE TO OUTSIDE EDGE OF SECOND ONE. MY OLD ONES WERE 5/16 FROM THE SAME. DO YOU HAVE THESE
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 26-234 tilt latch actuator as a possible replacement. If not, please send some photos and we will try to come up with more options for you. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure I understand what measurement it is you need me to confirm. Is there any way you can show me?

PAUL

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE ONE I NEED BUT DOES THE MEASUEMENT FROM EDGE OF THE STEMS GOING DOWN TO THE OUTSIDE OF RIGHT ONE MEASURE5/16 of an inch?

THANKS
PAUL
THE PRPNGS ON THE ONES I SENT BACK WERE TOO FAR APART TO FIT IN THE SLOT ARE THE 26-234 CLOSER PRONGS CLOSER TOGETHER?
THE DISTANCE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO PRONGS SHOULD BE ABOUT 3/16 TH OF AN INCH. HARD TO GET A GOOD ONE TO TAKE A PICTURE. HOPE THIS LATEST HELPS.

CHARLES WEAVER
PAUL

DID YOU RECEIVE MY LATEST REPLY ABOUT MEASUER[NG THE PRONGS?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 26-234 prongs are 3/16" apart. I'm not sure why this won't work for you. If you cannot find a thumb latch actuator that matches the prong size you need, you may want to consider installing a surface mount tilt latch on your window. See the video below for more information.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.