Sash shoe?

A quick learner from Galloway, NJ says:

I'm trying to order a replacement of the attached part which slides on each side of the bottom of my window and then hooks into what appears to be the sliding pivot shoes on each side of the frame (I know very little about windows so please forgive me). I've been told that the part (a sash shoe?) cannot be sold by itself but I really don't need a new sash balance (nor am I interested in doing all of that work) but rather just this plastic piece (two of them) which I can (hopefully) slide onto the bottom of the window. Any help?

Thanks.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading photos to your inquiry. We were not able to retrieve your photos from the links you sent us. Is there any way you can attach your photos and send it to our email address? Our email address is customercare@swisco.com. From there, we can manually upload your photos on to your discussion. Be sure to reference D116933 in your email. Thank you. 

See attached. thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your photos. There is a possibility you can go with our 26-379 pivot bar assembly in place of your all nylon pivot bar. It should be able to work with your pivot shoe that resembles the 15-111.

Thank you. I'll give it a shot.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.