Sash stop for channel balance

A contractor from Sarasota, florida says:
I am looking for this part at the top of the sash that the channel balance rides on to open and close the window.
User submitted photos of a sash stop.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! I recommend looking at our 18-161 top sash guide. This looks very similar to the part in your pictures.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)