Sash stop and window latch

A handy person from Palm City Florida says:
I am trying to find sash stops and a latch for the bottom of my window. The windows are Yale Ogron. Attached are photos and a scaled tracing of the parts.

I previously ordered plastic lock #90-267 and it doesn't fit my window.#90-267 is very similar to the part that I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_094013.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_094104.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_094306.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191229_105023.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think this looks more like the 90-293. Take a look and see if you agree.

90-267 : Plastic Lock
Plastic Lock
90-293 : Extruded Plastic Latch
Extruded Plastic Latch
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at