Sash stops

A quick learner from Albany says:
Hi,

I have windows in a rental in which I CAN NOT FIND ANY MARKINGS, ANYWHERE!

No markings, numbers, etchings anywhere to identify the maker of the window or model, nothing.

I pulled the attached sash stop out, I'm missing several and several more have broken.

I'd like to have white, but color isn't really an top priority.

I see the 26-106, but it doesn't seem to have the tiny (??) finger notch. The 26-106 seems to not even have this "extension" on the the front section of the clip.

Would this 26-106 be a suitable replacement unless you have an exact one?

Please advise

Thanks

Vince
User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your dimensions match the 26-106, you can use it, but they no longer come in white. The company is phasing the white ones out. If you need white, you can use a 26-338 sash stop. The little finger lip isn't important; it should work.
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.