Sash top guide for 18" 17-20

A home owner from Lake Worth, FL says:

Hi - I can't find this type of guide on your website? Please help. 

I checked out the 19-004 and I reviewed the customer questions but the dimensions don't match. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220412_092715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220412_092656.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220412_092625.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220412_092532.jpg
I need the channel balance top for an 18" non-tilt window. The balance is marked only 1720 and what looks like BS1. The closest balance top I have found on your website is on your 377 series. But the dimensions on that associated 19-018 top do not match exactly. The 1" height is close (mine is 15/16) but the width on mine is also 15/16 (the 19-018 has only a 7/8 width).
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your top fitting reminds me of the 19-041, which is commonly used with the 15-004 bottom shoe. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. If it's a match, just let us know how many you need and we would be happy to send over an order link and price quote to have these made for you since we do not carry a stock option with this combination of attachments. 

Also, please note that the top sash guide is a separate part from the balances, which holds them in place below the sash. If you need that part as well, we would need to see an undamaged guide removed from the window to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

Thank you very much! That is the correct top. The bottom shoe is actually a 15-005. Will call for an order.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, custom orders can't be placed over the phone but if you could tell us how many balances you need, we can send over an order link and price quote. 

I need 2 balances please.
Profile picture of Casey

We just sent over an order link and price quote for you to review. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Hi - I realize I need new top guides as well. 15/16ths across top. 1/2 wide. Can u tell me the number?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_163158.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_163144.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Your guide reminds me of the 18-181 but the front piece may have broken off of the piece in your photos. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare to yours. 

Thank you!
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.