Scarborough window latches

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello! I need to get the attached replacement part for these windows. I just bought a property and some of the windows are damaged.
Also, do you know what brand Windows these are? Found you online and was happy to see you were not only in NJ but in Camden. The property is in atco and windows are from 1989 I think builder was Scarborough. Any help you could give me would be appreciated
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 18-027 tilt latch. Could this be what you want?
A quick learner says:
I think that's it!!!!!! I am so excited. You guys are awesome!
Profile picture of Paul
We try! Let me know if you ever need anything else.
A quick learner says:
Me again.... We also need the latches for the bottom that you lift up to open the windows and lock them
Profile picture of Paul
Hello again! Is there any way we can see some pictures of the parts in question? That will help us find the best match.
A quick learner says:
Need six of the black things and two of the white latches.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. The first picture resembles our 17-016 sash block. The second picture shows a window latch, but I'm not sure which. These are kind of annoying in that there are a bunch of different types that seem similar, but are all slightly different. You can see how many we have here. You can look through this section and see if you can find a match, but otherwise we would need to see a picture of what you have removed and from an angle that shows us its profile. That is, we need to see exactly what kind of "T" shape it makes. Let me know!
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.