Scatton Mfg. Storm door handle

A home owner says:
photo one with the screwdriver shows the latch that is not operating. The outside lock button works fine. The original door handle was from Scatton Mfg. in North Wales PA which has since closed its doors (no pun intended).
The measurement from the lock button to the bottom screw on the handle is approx. 6 1/2".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Take a look at our 40-057 storm door handle set. This looks similar to what I see in your photos, except the key lock and handle are two separate pieces. Do you think you could still get ours to work?

A home owner says:
Thank your for the response to my query. I'm not sure if the holes that are currently drilled in the door will match up with your suggested replacement. As you can see in my photos the unit is one piece vs. your two piece. Do you have the technical specs for your unit so that I can check the current drill holes in the door?

Thanks in advance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the diagram below of the measurements of the 40-057. This image can also be found directly on the store page. If there are any additional measurements you need that are not included in the diagram, please get back to us and let us know. 

Alternate view of 40-057
Alternate view of 40-057

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.