Scheirich Kitchen Cabinet Rear Plastic Holders

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi,

Could you let me know if you sell these replacement parts? If not, any suggestions on alternatives parts that would fit our existing cabinet setup?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2892.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2893.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2894.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We may have a match for this drawer, but I don't know how large yours has to be. Can you give me the size of the opening that accepts the track? That is the most important dimension. Once I have that, I'll see if anything in our inventory matches.

A home owner from USA says:
That's potentially great news. I've included an image with the precise measurement, which looks to be 1", or 2.5cm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2905.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! With that in mind, I recommend our 32-089. This has a socket opening size of 1" x 3/8". I think this may be your best bet, at least among the products we can supply. 

One last thing to note is that the 32-089 is designed to screw to the back wall of the cabinet. I don't see holes on your original so I don't know how it installed. Odds are you'll have to drill in order to get ours to work. Just something to keep in mind.

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089

Hi Tom,

The original drawer system uses a metal bracket at the back of the cabinet that's approx 21.5" long. The bar supports the drawer system from the back and has a piece where the plastic drawer track back plate "clicks" into the metal bar clip. I've included more images that better show a slit in the plastic where the metal bar would click in.

I could definitely drill the plastic drawer track back plates into the back of the cabinet. I've already done so when attempting to install a new drawer system with a track that fits the back plates that are part of that system. The new drawer system worked, however, the drawer wouldn't completely close. It would stop at the insertion point of the track plates and the drawer couldn't push all the way in, sticking out about 2" too far.

The original tracks we still have are 22" long and the original system allows the drawers to push almost all the way back as you'll see in the image that circles where the back plate inserts into the slider rails. Will the parts you're recommending allow the drawers to fully close, and will the extra 3/8" in the back plates provide too much wiggle room that the scraping might wear out the groove in the plastic faster?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2907.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2908.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2909.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2910.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I can't say for sure if our sockets will allow your drawers to close. I'm not fully sure why the ones you bought originally couldn't in the first place, to be honest. I can at least tell you that there isn't anything in the 32-089 track that would obstruct the tracks in any way. I can also tell you that the 32-089 is designed to work with tracks like the 32-061 (for example), which appears to match what you have in your drawer already.

I suppose it's worth a shot!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.