Scheirich drawer hardware

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I have Scheirich cabinets and I am in need of finding the plastic piece that the drawer brackets sit in. I don't see the part number but the metal piece that sit on the back of the cabinet part number is PPW099. I hope the pictures can help you see what I need.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble finding this. Could you give me the size of this socket's opening? Can you also tell me if you would be able to screw a replacement socket to the back of the cabinet? All the drawer sockets we carry mount to the back of the cabinet with screws.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)