Screen Clips and Andersen Storm Knife Latches

A home owner from Walpole MA says:
Hello I've posted a composite picture of what I'm looking for

1) Screen Clips for our sunroom. I think they are your part 70-028. I would also need the small metal screws .

2) Knife Latches (both right and left) for Andersen Storm Windows. I checked with a local Hardware store and they said these are no longer made. I could get by, but throughout our house several are missing. I'm not sure how to install replacement ones and don't know if it takes a special tool.

Thanks for the help.
Ed
User submitted photos of screen clips.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your hardware store is correct, these are no longer made. You may be able to get away with using our 70-056 with the 70-204 pull ring. Take a look and see if you agree. As for the clip, I think our 70-028 is a good match. For the screw, see our 70-112.
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.