Screen Corner

A handy person from New Jersey says:
Hi Tom. I am assisiting my daughter and son-in law to replace screens and associated accessories. Before I purchase a list of things I will need, can you please identify the appropriate replacement for this window screen corner latch with pull? You'll notice it has the number "807". Not certain the manufacturer of the screens. Will also need some turn clips at some point, but for now, I will start with this latch pull issue. Thank you. Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00199.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Chris.

Thank you very much for waiting during this busy season of ours. Tom isn't in today but I'd be happy to help. Can you just confirm the thickness of the screen frame? That will help me narrow down some options.

Thank you!

Hi Emily...sorry for the delayed response. The screen frame thickness in 1/4 inch thick. See what you can come up with. I've purchased from Swicso for my own "Patriot" Windows and ama very satisfied Customer. Thanks...
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming that for us. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this corner. Our small selection of corners for 1/4" thick screen frames can be viewed here so we recommend comparing the specifications with yours to see if you think you could adapt one for your application. Storm windows like this are a dying breed since most homeowners are opting for vinyl windows. As a result, these corners are getting harder and harder to get as the years go by, unfortunately.

Emily...The ones that are referenced from "can be viewed here" do not contain the square pull tab. You do not carry square cut corners with a "pull tab" as shown in my orginal picture (re-attached)?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00199.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

We do carry other corners with a pull tab like yours, yes. However, we don't have any with that same pull tab for a 1/4" thick screen frame. Our 95-218 was the first to come to mind when I saw your corner but this is designed for 5/16" thick screen frames, not 1/4". 

OK tahnk you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.