Screen Corner

A distributor from Grayslake says:
I was told this part is a corner for a screen frame. To me it looks more a corner for a storm window, but that why I asking you guys to help me identify the part.
Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 70-020 , this appears to be a match for the pictured hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at