Screen Corner Keys amde for Keystone Bldg Windows

A home owner from Phila. Pa says:
I need to replace numerous corner keys for screens used in window manufactured by Keystone Bldg Products that might be 15 to 20 years old. The bottom keys have what I would describe as handle to pull the screen in and the top (pictured) have a notch to hold it in. I could do without either of those as long as the corner key in the right measurement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1392.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1391.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1399.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1398.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1397.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! I've run into these corners a couple of times in the past. These actually aren't made anymore as the company who made them went out of business. No other company ever picked up the mold and they've just become harder and harder to come by as the years go on.

The only potential replacement options we have are our 95-205 and 95-206, but I've heard conflicting reports from other customers as to whether or not these fit well. Some say they're a good match, others say that they're loose in the frame. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm for sure one way or the other if these will work for you, but I can at least tell you that these are the best viable options we carry. 

Sorry that we can't offer a better match!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.