Screen Corners

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello, I am looking to replace these screen corners, the # says 793 A in the corner, do you have the replacements?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Before we get started, can you write out the width and thickness of the legs, as well as the thickness of the screen frame itself? That will help narrow down some options.

Thank you!

Here are some updated photo measurements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30E758EE-B8B9-4B9E-9EC1-E00E7A62BB03.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2412FE56-D710-4138-9083-60298FAC2FB4.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

It's hard to get accurate measurements from photos. Can you write out the dimensions for us, especially the screen thickness? In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of screen corners here

the screen frame is 1/2"
Profile picture of Emily

We don't carry corner keys for 1/2" thick frames, I'm afraid. In terms of design, our 95-245B is similar but this is for 7/16" thick screen frames. I can't guarantee that it will work but compare our dimensions to yours to see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.