Screen Corners

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you have these screen corners in white? Here are the specs:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (11).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (12).jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 95-034 corner. This looks similar to the one in your photos in terms of design, though size is a little off. Your square measurements are a closer match to 95-266, though this has a much different design. 

Take a look at both to determine if either would be a suitable replacement for your application.

Alternate image for 95-034
Alternate image for 95-034

Dimensions for 95-266
Dimensions for 95-266

A quick learner from USA says:
What are the measurements of the portion of the insert portion? Can you send me a sample of the first one like in an envelope? Don't want to pay tons of shipping for something that is wrong. If it fits will order 100.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Sure! I'll share a diagram of the 95-034 leg sizes below. We don't have a similar diagram for the 95-266, but the legs are 13/32" x 9/16".

I'm sorry to say that we can't supply a sample of either corner. You can see our return policy here.

Alternate view of 95-034
Alternate view of 95-034

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.