Screen Corners & Bottom Steel Stanley Entrance Door Sweep

A home owner from Asbury Park N.J. says:

Hi,

The screen corners measure> 9/16'' wide X 5/16'' thick X 1'' Long----------- The Bottom Sweep is 1/3-8''wide and has 2 plastic channels that slide into bottom of door. Please research for me ok? Thanks >>>>> Rob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP3910.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP3911.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP3912.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 95-031 and the 95-274 corners and see if you could use either one of these for your screen frame. The deciding factor will be how well the dimensions line up with your corner. 

As for that entrance door sweep, we do not carry it and I'm not sure if it can be supplied. I suggest taking a look at the 58-176 bottom door sweep. This is a type of universal fits a standard 1-3/4" thick door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.