Screen Door Handle Replacement Needed for MasterPiece Sliding Door Model BD00020164

A quick learner says:
I purchased the MasterPiece Sliding Patio Door Model BD00020164 in 2015 from Home Depot. The screen door handle is broken and needs to be replaced. I'm having difficulty finding a replacement handle and hope you can assist.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your handle is not familiar to us. You might need to go back to the supplier of the patio door. 

We do carry a surface mounted locking handle, our 83-006, but I'm not sure if it will work. Look it over and see what you think.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your response. I have gone back to the supplier (MasterPiece) and they changed their screen door handles. I'm a bit frustrated that I can't buy a replacement. They indicated that I would need to replace the screen door completely since that lock is no longer available.

I also appreciate your suggestion about your surface mounted locking handle 83-006. Thanks!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. It always stinks when a company goes that route. I wish we could find something closer, but the biggest issue for our research has been that outside handle. We just can't find anything like it. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will do our best to help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.