Screen Frame Corner

A home owner from Iowa says:
This is a screen corner that measures 1.75" overall. The corner block is .75" long and is right between 5/16 and 3/8 thick. It won't let me upload photos for some reason.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading photos. I would try reducing their size, if possible. Some cameras save photos as extremely large files, which can be too big for our site to process. I often find that reducing the file size helps them go through. Let me know if that works!

Once we can see your corner, we will do our best to find a match.

What is the size limit. I tried 1 photo at 109 kb and it was rejected.

Thanks!

Carl
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The size limit is definitely over 100 kbs, that's for sure. There may be another issue at play. I recommend emailing them to us at help@swisco.com. Our customer service reps will get them and forward them to me, and I'll take it from there. 

If you could let them know that they're for me, and if you reference your discussion ID number (D140078), they'll send them to me right away. Sorry for the trouble!

Email has been sent.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_083004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_083057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_083123.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look at our 95-031 to see if it matches up to your dimensions. I think this may be the closest match we carry.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.