Screen Latch

A quick learner from Michigan says:

I need to order some replacement latches like the one pictured. The windows are Pella, so I am assuming the screens are as well.

Please let me know if you can source these and what the cost will be.

Thank you,


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named School Screen Latch.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bob. I'm afraid I'm not sure if we have a replacement for this latch. Can you show me where it installs to the screen? Is this the whole piece, or does it have other components? From there we'll do our best to find a replacement for you. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Michigan says:

Great first name, Bob.

The latch attaches to the "track" and is fastened with the screw you can see in the picture I sent. The short "leg" of the piece is then turned to hold the screen in place.

Does that provide enough information for you, or do you require a photograph of the screen frame?



Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry a tall screen clip like the one you show in your photos. However we do carry "Z" clips, the 70-017, 70-031 and 70-131. We also carry the wicket type clips, the 70-032 and 70-031. These come in different heights. You need to measure your clip "under" the top leg to get the correct height you need.

70-017 : Z Clip, 3/4
Z Clip, 3/4"
70-031 : Zee Clip, 1
Zee Clip, 1"
70-032 : Wicket Screen C Clip, 1-1/4
Wicket Screen C Clip, 1-1/4"
70-091 : 7/8
7/8" Wicket Screen C Clip
70-131 : Z clip, 1-1/8
Z clip, 1-1/8"
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at