Screen Pin ID

A handy person from Virginia says:
I have Pins that fit into the exterior of the window, photo "Window". The pins are 1 inch in length and 2/16th in diameter photos "Screen Pin" "Pin Fastener" Is it possible to identify these pins? I am unable to make a match on your site. I am assuming the age to be ~30 years. Thank You, Kim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin Fastener.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Pin.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's possible that you might need something like the 70-008 or 70-009 plunger pins but you'll need to remove your pin to compare to the dimensions shown on both product pages. From there, you should be able to determine if one of these parts is the correct match. Thanks for posting. 

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.