Need 8 of these and 4 latches
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230304_192009.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230304_192003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230304_191909.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230304_191902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230304_191718.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a plunger pin and what appears to be a kind of sash lock.

Starting with the pins, my top recommendations right now would be 70-008 and 70-009. Please note that this is just an educated guess based on what I can see of the pins in your photos; much of their design is still obscured and I do not know what your dimensions are. Your next step should be to carefully review the dimensions and design of these two products to verify if either one is a match.

As for the lock, we don't sell anything that matches this. I've never actually seen it before. Would it be possible to see it removed? I'm mostly interested in the mechanism it uses to actually lock the window. We don't necessarily have to see it removed as long as I can at least get a better idea of how it works. I can't guarantee that we have something to replace it but I will try my best to find one.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.