Screen Sliding Door Rollers

A home owner from Granby, MA says:
Hi Folks,
The wheels on my slider are kaput. The door is near 20 years old. I don't know what brand it is. I would like to replace all four.
Do you recognize this?
Thank you very much,
Gregory
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0768.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0770.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

These rollers look like the inner component of our 84-139 Norco Screen Door Roller Assembly. Look this over and see if it matches what you need.

A home owner from Granby, MA says:
Hi Bob,
Yes that's what I thought. I also realized that you can't get the old one out without destroying it so that seems like more evidence that this is a Norco Screen Door.
Thanks for your prompt response!
Greg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Greg. Yep that all makes sense. And our pleasure, always glad to help. Let us know if you need anything else!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.