Screen Window part

A quick learner from Sarasota florida says:
This is a picture of four (4) spring loaded pins that are in each of my Lanai
Screen assemblies. They insure that the screen slides evenly up and diwn the track.
What is it called and where can I buy them ? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


The part in your photo resembles either our 70-008 or 70-009 plunger pin latches, depending on how our measurements compare to yous. That being said, yours looks like it's set up a bit different than ours. Take a look at the video below to ensure that it serves the same function. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)