Screen clips needed.

Home Owner from HI
Nov 5, 2019 7:57 pm
I am looking for this clip that holds the screen to the frame. No one here has them and I can't find them on line. They connect to the frame with a plastic clip. I am sending the view from above the clip and the front of the clip.
IMG_5885 IMG_5886
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 11, 2019 11:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see a cross-section photo of the part with dimensions to narrow down your replacement options. In the meantime, you can view our selection of screen clips here

Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
Home Owner from HI
Nov 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am sending 4 views. You can see the little peg that holds it on. If you have a product that will replace it, there is a market for it here. None of the window/screen companies have been able to find something and many homes have used these.

1 inch by 1 inch by 1/2 inch

front back underside side
4 user uploaded images
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Nov 13, 2019 11:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks! Now, we don't have an exact match for this metal clip, but you may be able to use our 70-212 as a substitute. This is a very versatile screen clip that we've used for a ton of different windows. You'll have to drill a hole and screw it down on the window sill to hold your screen in. Let me know what you think of this solution!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts