Screen corner

A quick learner from Malone NY says:
Looking for a screen corner with flange and the tan that holds the screen frame is is spring loaded as opposed to the common fixed one. See photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 574FE636-C8F6-4D36-AF1D-BC1A83641ABB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A18A0BD9-D836-4D76-B893-4FCDF5439240.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26C052EE-A7DB-4455-8020-16D95164007B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 487E5DC9-C1F6-46F6-A1FD-06160CE95234.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I unfortunately could not find a spring loaded corner like you show in your photos, unfortunately. However take a look at the 95-206 and 95-205 . These aren't spring loaded like yours, but they might still work in the frame depending on size. Review their dimensions and see what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at