Screen corner

A handy person from california says:
This is a corner of a screen I'm tryin to find. The frame measures @ 3/8 x 89/128... between 5/8 and 3/4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C313D6B3-636B-499E-8080-3264ADB0AD2B.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your corner looks similar to our 95-266, which is for an 11/16" x 3/8" screen frame. I'm not sure it will fit yours going by your measurements, though. Look it over and see what you think. Also take a look at the 95-034 and 95-243. Maybe one of these could work on your screen, as well.

A home owner from San Clemente, California says:
Hi there handy person from CA. Did you find out whether one of the parts Dave Sr. suggested works? I have the exact same part I'm trying to replace. My windows are about 20 yr old Milgard Classic (Shea Homes tract home)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3209.jpg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.