Screen corner dilemma

A quick learner from Washington. DC says:
Hello Swisco

I'm having a bear of a time finding internal corners to fit my screen frame.
Most recently I tried Swisco 95-013M, the ½" x 3/16".

They don't fit into the frame of the aluminum screen that I have. I have already tried the 95-012M and those were way too big.

So my question is ? do you think the 95-113 is the ticket? I feel like that's the only option remaining for me, but I am curious to hear your expert opinion. Admittedly, I haven't taken a sledgehammer and tried to pound the 95-013M's in, since that seems an inelegant option.

Here are some snaps of the corner I currently have (the white one) against the 95-013M. Please let me know what you think?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5197.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5198.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5199.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5201.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5202.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hmm...I am not sure, but looking at the photos of your nylon corner key, take a look at the 95-054 and 95-129 to see if either one would make a good fit for you screen frame.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.