Screen corner key replacement

A quick learner from Narol, Manitoba says:
After visiting your website, I thought I had ordered the right parts to repair the frames of my window screens. I ordered Item # 95-112 thinking by its description it was correct. Unfortunately I was wrong.... I'm attaching a picture showing what I need hoping you will have something like this in stock, or else know where I can get it. The larger one in the picture is the 112 that I ordered from you, ...the smaller is what I need. I hope you can help me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180627_103817_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Would you be able to tell me the exact dimensions of your corner? You can use the measurements we show for the 95-112 as a reference. That will help us find what you need.

Thanks for the reply. I used the 95-112 pic as a template of what I need. I sure hope you can help me.

C. Ungrin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's perfect, actually. I'm afraid I couldn't find anything that matches those exact dimensions, though. The closest I can find to the part in your first photo is our 95-208. Carefully remeasure your corner and see if this could possibly work.

Thanks Tom.....those seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. Shall order!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.