Screen corner keys

A handy person from USA says:
Corner Key Identification. Thank you.
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
How about our 95-246? Could this work for you? I suggest this because it looks like you have an extruded frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)